Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Joey Pants and Johngy 4Cokes

Joey Pantoliano first caught my attention as Guido (the killer pimp) in Risky Business. However, Snake from Running Scared is my all-time favorite role of his. Coincidentally, both films were set in the Chicago area.
In 2007, Joey Pants revealed that he has suffered from clinical depression for years. Pants went public about this and has started a non-profit organization, No Kidding, Me Too! to raise awareness. Pants has been very open in his discussions about his struggles.
I had the pleasure of meeting Pants at the Motor City Comic Con earlier this year. He was extremely nice, even asking me to double-check my photo to make sure it was good enough. That sort of attention doesn't happen often.
Joey Pantoliano and me in Novi, MI-May 2008.

No comments: