Monday, July 20, 2009

Friendly Encounters

This is another in a series of meetings of my friends and celebs.

When last we were graced by the presence of JayHawk Evans, he was seen with Mr. Potato Head. Today, I am presenting Evans pictured with another cultural icon.
Recently, Evans and I were both in Novi (MI) for the Motor City Comic Con. Evans is a big collector of Star Wars memorabilia.
Evans is also a big fan of bacon. This might be why he is seen trying to take a bacon burger from Big Boy.
Who won the battle of the burger? I don't quite know, but I really think that the ever-smiling Big Boy had no chance against the red-haired fury!
JayHawk Evans and Big Boy in Novi, MI-May 2009.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm bacon...

Johngy said...

Okay, well I guess we now know who won the battle for the burger.
How's that cholesterol doing JayHawk?